G-6412 Open spelter socket
- Sockets are used to attach steel wire rope to a fixed point to which the socket is to be connected. This can be as an anchoring system for tubes or pipes, anchor wires of dredging material, anchor cables of oil platforms, towing cables or for fastening cables in construction purposes such as bridges, roof construction etc.
- Sockets are designed for in-line use only.
- Sockets are the strongest steel wire rope and fittings available. If they are assembled in the proper way the meet or exceed the breaking strength of the steel wire rope.
- Material: high tensile steel
- Finish: hot dipped galvanized
- Temperature Range: -20°C up to +200°C
- Certification: a works certificate, proof load test certificate and EC Declaration of Conformity can be supplied upon request