- Connecting links are used for chain slings.
- Master links and master link assemblies are used for 1, 2, 3 and 4-leg slings.
- Connecting links for chain with diameter 6-32 mm, as well as a wide range of master links and master link assemblies.
- Connecting links are designed for easy and quick assembly.
- All master links and connecting links are suitable for lifting purposes, with a safety factor of four times the working load limit.
- Material is high garde alloy steel (quenched and tempered)
- Standard: BS EN 1677-1, Grade : G80, Material: Alloy steel, Surface: Green.
- Rated for both chain garde 80 and wire rope for lifting application.
- Positive Lock Latch is Self-Locking when hook is loaded.
- Batch Number , Size, CE, G80/T8, ABLE & Product Code embossed.
- 100% 2.5 times of capacity proof load tested
- Ultimate load is 4 times of capacity
- Fatigue rated is 1.5 times the WLL at 20,000 cycles