Wire rope Clip
- Wire rope clips are used on wire rope eye-loop connections or complete loops, end-to-end connections where socketing or splicing is not feasible or when a temporary joint is required.
- Ableforge offers a wide range of wire rope clips, specifically standardized models such as EN 13411-5 and DIN wire rope clips.
- Material: Bridge: drop forged high tensile steel SAE 1045
- Standard: EN 13411-5 Type B , Formerly U.S.Federal Specification FF-C-450D
- Finish: Hot dipped galvanized, U-bolt and/or nuts diameter bow 5,6,8 and 10 are electro galvanized
- Certification: 2.1