Ratchet Load Binder
- When using transport chains to transport cargo in or on your vehicle, Load Binders are necessary to maintain a secure load. Tie-down chains for cargo securement, without a Load Binder, will not secure cargo in place. Load Binders are strong and durable, are available in a number of styles & load ratings and are sized to match the chain that you are using.
- A ratchet binder uses two types of simple machines and has two tension hooks on each end and handle. The handle again serves as a lever plus there is the screw thread.
- Upgraded for use with grad e 70,80 and 100 chain .”
- One piece forged handle.
- Continuous take – up features provides finite adjustment to tie down load .
- Each binder individually proof tested .
- Easy operation positive ratchet
- Standard: EN12195-3