- Cargo nets are used to load and unload cargo using a method of lifting that draws the corners of a net around its load to a gathered point located above the load providing secure and balanced lifting. Our cargo handling nets are manufactured from Polyamide, Polypropylene Ropes, Polyester, etc.. as these ropes have better shock absorption properties and therefore provide solutions for safer cargo lifting
- Mekong Sling can manufacture Cargo Nets with different combination of Mesh Rope and border Ropes as per specific requirements. Safe Working Load of Cargo nets is calculated as per IS: 11521-1985.
- Standard: IS 11521-1985
- Proof load 1.25 x WLL
- A Cargo nets comprise of three parts
- Mesh Cord or Mesh Rope : The cord or Rope from which the mesh of the net is constructed
- Border Rope or Side Rope : The Cord or Rope which surround the net and determine the overall size of net i.e. Length and Breadth
- Tie Cord or Hands : These are the ropes attached to the border rope at all four corners, provided with loops by which the net is lifted.