Chain Block CB-I
- Standard: BS EN 13157
- WLL < 5ton, 100% load tested to 1.5 x WLL
- WLL ≥10ton, 100% load tested to 1.25 x WLL
- Safety factor 4:1
- Grade 80 alloy load chain. Elongation ≥ 10%
- Forged and Heat Treated load Hooks with ABLE mark and stretch indicators
- Load sheave with sealed roller bearing.
- Anchor plate avoiding overlowering.
- Chain block is a mechanism used to lift and lower heavy loads using a chain. Chain blocks contain two wheels which the chain is wound around. When the chain is pulled, it winds around the wheels and begins to lift the item that is attached to the rope or chain via a hook.
- Application: moving products from one piace to another, laying conduits and pipelines, uprooting trees, installing underwater pump, etc…