- Bolt Type Anchor shackles with thin head bolt-nut with cotter pin. Meets the performance requirements of Federal Specifications RR-C-271D Type IVA, Grade A Class 3, except for those provisions required of the Contractor.
- Working Load Limit permanently shown on every shackle. Capacities from 1/2 to 85 metric tons.
- Forged-Quenched and Tempered, with alloy pin.
- Working Load Limit permanently shown on every shackle.
- Hot Dip galvanized body, Yellow Pin.
- Fatigue Rated.
- ABLE Products meet or exceed all the requirements of ASME B30.26 including indentification, ductility, design factor, proof load and work temperature requirements. Importantly, ABLE products meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Shackles 55 metric tons and smaller can be furnished proof tested with certificates to designated standards, such as ABS, DNV, Lloyds, or other certification.
We, United Mekong Holding Company, offers a wide range of bow and dee shackles, depending on the application on which the shackle is going to be used; the range stretches from Working Load Limit (WLL) 0.33 tons to 1500 tons. Therefore, our customers have a very extensive range to choose the shackle exactly suitable for the application. Most of the shackles are directly available from stock. Furthermore, shackles can be supplied to many standards such as the US Federal Specification RR-C-271, EN 13889, British Standard 3032, DIN 82101, DIN 82016 ,etc