- Screw pin bow shackles meet the performance requirements of Federal Specification RR-C-271D Type IVA, Grade A, Class 2, except for those provisions required of the contractor.
- Capacities 1/3 thru 55 metric tons.
- Forged-Quenched and Tempered, with alloy pin.
- Working Load Limit permanently shown on every shackle.
- Hot Dip galvanized body, Yellow Pin.
- Fatigue Rated.
- Shackles can be furnished proof tested with certificates to designted standards, such as ABS, DNV, Lloyds, or other certification. Charged for proof testing and certification available when requested at the time of order.
- Shackles are Quenched and Tempered and can meet DNV impactre requi-rements of 42 joules at -200
We, United Mekong Holding Company, offers a wide range of bow and dee shackles, depending on the application on which the shackle is going to be used; the range stretches from Working Load Limit (WLL) 0.33 tons to 1500 tons. Therefore, our customers have a very extensive range to choose the shackle exactly suitable for the application. Most of the shackles are directly available from stock. Furthermore, shackles can be supplied to many standards such as the US Federal Specification RR-C-271, EN 13889, British Standard 3032, DIN 82101, DIN 82016 ,etc