Polypropylene mooring lines made from polypropylene resin beads. Mooring lines from 3 – 8 strand commonly used for towing ships, construction and industrial sectors.
On the other hand, we specialize in providing fleets and oil companies, partners of oil and gas companies. Currently, we are the exclusive distributor of the Indian mooring lines, direct importers of Korean mooring lines. You will be our supply the best products with reasonable price.
With many years experience in the business field of plastic ropes, mooring lines we will advise you on the most suitable product. In addition to the items available, we receive production orders from customers.
- Product characteristics:
- Because Superdan rope is manufactured from high tenacity polypropylene yarns, Superdan offers easy handling, high strength and excellent abrasion resistance.
- Advanced Durability.
- Super Strength – 50% better breaking strength compared to BS and ISO standards & specifications.
- A cost effective super strength rope.
- Variety of applications
- A multi purpose rope ideal for general industrial & commercial fishing applications.
- An excellent rope for deep sea ports.
Two component mooring lines are produced by a combination of the two materials: Polypropylene and Polytes. With the combination, two component mooring lines will create environmental durability in chemical and oil environments. Products suitable for use for oil tankers and oil rigs.
Thanks for your blog, nice to read. Do not stop.