Clevis sling hook (HCS)
- Hooks are used in lifting systems as a connection between the load to be lifted and the wire rope or chain slings
- The Ableforge Sling Hook is a versatile, general purpose hook suitable for most slinging applications and has the added advantage of safety latch kits, readily available, for converting it into an Ableforge safety hook.
- Material is high garde alloy steel (quenched and tempered)
- Large throat opening
- Anti-fouling due to carefully designed contours.
- Used with alloy chain grade 80 and wire rope for lifting application
- Batch Number , Size, CE, G80/T8, ABLE & Product Code embossed.
- 100% 5 times of capacity proof load tested
- Ultimate load is 4 times of capacity
- Fatigue rated is 1.5 times the WLL at 20,000 cycles