Swivel Safety Hook (HSA)
- Hooks are used in lifting systems as a connection between the load to be lifted and the wire rope or chain slings
- This Swivel hooks have all the features of an Ableforge Safety Hook, but with the added bonus of its swivel funtion. The swivel assists in the removal of sling leg twist, making it particularly suitable for high-rise lifting.
- Material is high garde alloy steel (quenched and tempered)
- Rated for both chain garde 80 and wire rope for lifting application.
- Positive Lock Latch is Self-Locking when hook is loaded.
- Batch Number , Size, CE, G80/T8, ABLE & Product Code embossed.
- 100% 2.5 times of capacity proof load tested
- Ultimate load is 4 times of capacity
- Fatigue rated is 1.5 times the WLL at 20,000 cycles