Cable Laid Grommet Sling
Cable laid grommets can be used in all types of lifting operations. They come in different lengths and designs. This design gives great flexibility.
- A Grommet Endless Sling can be made from either wire strand or wire rope. A Strand-Laid Grommet is an endless loop of wire rope made by hand from a continuous length of the strand. The finished grommet has a cable-laid body Grommets have their widest usage in endless slings having a , short circumference.
- Grade: 1770N/mm2, 1960N/mm2
- Construction: (6×36), (35×7)
- Surface Finish : Galvanized and Ungalvanized
- Core: FC , IWRC
- Standard: BS EN 13414-3, ASME B 30.9