Fiber core steel
Wire rope sling fiber core is used for many purpope sush as: petroleum and gas, carae, fishing rope, mining, logging, machine, marine, building bridge, launched ship, load and unloading, low load hoist and winch.
- Steel wire rope have high flexibility characteristic grant by its inner Fibre core and cross lay configuration, the fibre core could be natural fiber or synthetic fibre, the type of wire rope are commonly used in low load winch or hoist and fishing rope for thê high fatigue resistant, flexibility and corrosion- resistant surface finishing. The downside of fiber of core wire rope is low resistan to crushing force.
- Grade: 1770N/mm2, 1960N/mm2, 2160N/mm2
- Construction: (6×36), (6×37), (6×19) +FC
- Surface Finish : Galvanized and Ungalvanized
- Core: FC
- Origin: Usha Martin – India, DSR – Korea, Kiswire – Korea …Etc